Clean freak gets infected by antibacterial products

Antibacterial products infection

A man who is obsessed with hygiene and cleanliness has developed a rare infection from overusing antibacterial products. The man, who has not been named, suffers from a condition called mysophobia, which is an extreme fear of germs and dirt.

The man said that he used to wash his hands and body with antibacterial soap several times a day, and also sprayed his clothes, furniture and surfaces with antibacterial spray. He said that he wanted to eliminate any possible bacteria or viruses that could harm him.

However, his excessive use of antibacterial products backfired on him, as he contracted a rare infection caused by a bacterium called Pseudomonas aeruginosa. This bacterium is resistant to many antibacterial agents, and can cause serious infections in the skin, lungs, blood and urinary tract.

The man said that he noticed redness, swelling and pain in his hands and feet, and also developed a fever and difficulty breathing. He went to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with the infection and given antibiotics.

The doctors said that the man’s infection was likely caused by his overuse of antibacterial products, which killed off the normal bacteria on his skin and allowed the resistant bacterium to grow. They said that the man’s condition was rare, but not unheard of, and that he should avoid using antibacterial products in the future.

The man said that he was shocked and scared by his infection, and that he regretted using so many antibacterial products. He said that he learned his lesson, and that he would try to be more relaxed about hygiene and cleanliness.